- Shin, L. J., Margolis, S. M., Walsh, L. C., Kwok, Y. C., Yue, X., Chan, A., Siu, N., Sheldon, K. M., & Lyubomirsky, S. (in press). Cultural differences in the hedonic rewards of recalling kindness: Priming cultural identity with language. Affective Science.
- Fritz, M. M., Walsh, L. C., Cole, S. W., Epel, E., & Lyubomirsky, S. (2020). Kindness and cellular aging: A pre-registered experiment testing the effects of prosocial behavior on telomere length and well-being. Brain, Behavior, and Immunity - Health.
- Armenta, C. N., Fritz, M. M., Walsh, L. C., & Lyubomirsky, S. (2020). Satisfied yet striving: Gratitude promotes life satisfaction and improvement motivation in youth. Emotion. Advanced online publication. https://doi.org/10.1037/emo0000896
- Fritz, M. M., Armenta, C. N., Walsh, L. C., & Lyubomirsky, S. (2019). Gratitude facilitates healthy eating behavior in adolescents and young adults. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 81, 4-14. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jesp.2018.08.011
- Rankin, K., Walsh, L. C., & Sweeny, K. (2019). A better distraction: Exploring the benefits of flow during uncertain waiting periods. Emotion. 19(5), 818-828. https://doi.org/10.1037/emo0000479
- Walsh, L. C., Boehm, J. K. & Lyubomirsky, S. (2018). Does happiness promote career success? Revisiting the evidence. Journal of Career Assessment, 26(2), 199–219. https://doi.org/10.1177/1069072717751441
- Revord, J., Walsh, L. C., & Lyubomirsky, S. (2018). Positive activity interventions to enhance well-being: Looking through a social psychological lens. In J. E. Maddux (Ed.), Subjective well-being and life satisfaction (pp.451-471). Routledge.
- Fritz, M. M., Walsh, L. C., & Lyubomirsky, S. (2017). Staying happier. In M. D. Robinson & M. Eid (Eds.), The happy mind: Cognitive contributions to well-being (pp. 95–114). Springer.
- Rankin, K., Walsh, L. C., & Sweeny, K. (2019, October 23). Forget your worries and find your flow. Society for Personality and Social Psychology (SPSP) Character & Context Blog.
- Walsh, L. C., Boehm, J. K. & Lyubomirsky, S. (2019, May 24). Happiness doesn’t follow success: It’s the other way around. Aeon Magazine.
- Walsh, L. C., Boehm, J. K., & Lyubomirsky, S. (2018, August 13). Is happiness a consequence or cause of career success? London School of Economics & Political Science (LSE) Business Review Blog.